Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lightened Up Chicken Pot Pie
- 2-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1-10 ounce bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 large onion, diced
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cup skim or lowfat milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, defrosted
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?