Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Light-as-a-Feather Apple Fritters
- 4 apples peeled, cored and cut into small dice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tbsp. Splenda (or sugar if your diet allows)
- 2 large eggs separated
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- Nonstick cooking spray (can use 1 Tbsp. butter or oil)
- Sugar-free maple syrup (optional) (or powdered sugar if your diet allows)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?