Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Light chicken Caesar
- 2 slices ciabatta , cut into chunks
- olive oil
- salt flakes
- 4 tbsp half-fat crme frache
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- tsp Worcestershire sauce
- garlic clove , crushed
- 30g parmesan , finely grated plus a few shavings
- lemon , juiced
- 1 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast , sliced
- 2 Little Gem lettuces , leaves separated and torn if large
- 2 spring onions , shredded
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?