Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Light and Crispy Tempura with Shrimp and Assorted Vegetables
- 3 scant cups all-purpose flour, plus about a cup extra for dusting vegetables and shrimp
- 1 cup potato starch
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cups ice water
- 1 jumbo or extra-large egg yolk
- Vegetable oil for deep-frying
- Vegetables for tempura (see Notes)
- Kosher salt
- Shrimp for tempura (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 39kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|