Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Light Wheat Rolls
- 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 1 3/4 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|