Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Light Vegetable Broth
- 3 1/2 quarts water (14 cups)
- 2 whole large leeks, trimmed, halved lengthwise, sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1 pound carrots, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- 2 medium potatoes (10 to 11 ounces total), scrubbed, diced
- 2 large unpeeled onions (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds total), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 large celery stalks, sliced
- 2 large parsnips, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup chopped fennel stalks and fronds (reserve bulb for another use)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley (with stems)
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 3 fresh mint sprigs (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?