Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Light Pureed Fresh Tomato Sauce
- 2½ pounds fresh, sweet, mature vine-ripened plum tomatoes
- 1 small carrot, scraped and grated or chopped
- ¼ small red or yellow onion, finely sliced or chopped
- 5 fresh basil leaves, torn, plus additional basil leaves for serving
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter or extravirgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 134kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|