Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Light Lemon Parsley-Dill Marinade
- 1/3 cup virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon pulp, all membrane and skin discarded
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh chives or green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 88kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|