Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Light Lemon Mayonnaise
- ½ cup safflower oil or vegetable oil
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- Dash of freshly milled white pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 95kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 11g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|