Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leyley's Spicy Chicken Adobo Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon whole or cracked black peppercorns
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, or to taste
- 1 whole head garlic, minced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|