Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lettuce Wraps with Smoked Trout
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- 1/2 unpeeled English hothouse cucumber (do not remove seeds)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced jalapeo chiles with seeds (preferably red; about 2 large)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice or unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)*
- 2 4.5-ounce packages skinless smoked trout fillets,** broken into bite-size pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup diced grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup whole fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup small whole fresh basil leaves
- 16 small to medium inner leaves of romaine lettuce (from about 2 hearts of romaine)
- 1/3 cup (about) Asian sweet chili sauce***
- 1/4 cup finely chopped lightly salted dry-roasted peanuts
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?