Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lettuce, Orange, and Pecan Salad
- 3 heads Bibb or Boston lettuce, rinsed and torn
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sliced into thin circles
- 3/4 cup (about 3 ounces) toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?