Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lessons learned from my first crawfish boil
- 20 pounds of live crawfish
- 1 stick of butter (113 grams)
- 6 lemons cut in half
- 1/2 cup of mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup of cloves
- 1/4 cup of allspice
- 1/4 cup of coriander seeds
- Cayenne to taste (I start with 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste (I start with 1/2 cup)
- 10 bay leaves
- 1 stalk of celery
- 10 red potatoes
- 10 ears of corn cut in half
- 1 pound of andouille sausage, cut into one-inch pieces
- 2 onions, cut in half
- 12 cloves of garlic, peeled (one head)
- A tall 12-quart pot with a boil basket
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?