Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lentils and Ham
- Ham bone, and stray bits of leftover ham
- 3 quarts water
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup minced yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 pound green, black or brown lentils, about 2 cups (we used French green lentils which cook up a little on the firm side)
- 5 cups ham broth
- Slices of leftover ham
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?