Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lentil, walnut & apple salad with blue cheese
- 250g Puy lentils
- 1l chicken stock or water
- 1 celery heart, finely chopped
- 1 Granny Smith , peeled, cored and finely sliced
- 2 shallots , finely sliced
- 25g walnuts , toasted and chopped
- 2 tbsp flat-leaf parsley , finely chopped
- a few handfuls mixed leaf salad
- 1 tbsp strong blue cheese , crumbled (we used Roquefort)
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil or walnut oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?