Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lentil rice salad with beetroot & feta dressing
- 2 beetroot (use different colours if you like), peeled and cut into wedges
- 100g baby carrots
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- small bunch mint , few leaves picked and remaining chopped
- pinch of sugar
- 250g pouch cooked basmati rice
- 400g can cooked puy lentils , drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp hazelnuts , toasted and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?