Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lentil and Vegetable Stew with Kale
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 large carrots (8 to 9 ounces), peeled, chopped (1 1/4 cups)
- 1 medium celery root (celeriac), peeled, chopped (3 cups)
- 1 medium rutabaga, peeled, chopped (2 cups)
- 1 pound brown lentils, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 8 cups (or more) vegetable broth
- 1 large bunch kale (about 9 ounces), ribs removed, leaves coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?