Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lentil and Roasted Garlic Soup with Seared Steak
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled, halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup French green lentils
- 1 medium leek (whie and green parts only), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 7 cups (or more) vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red lentils
- 1 1/4 pounds yams (red-skinned sweet potatoes), peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 12 ounces kale, ribs discarded, leaves thinly sliced
- 1 1 1/2- to 1 3/4-pound flank steak
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?