Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lentil Tomato Soup
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, with liquid
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups dry brown lentils
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 18.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|