Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lentil Stew with Italian Sausage and Kale
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage (casing removed and crumbled)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 carrot (diced)
- 2 stalks celery (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- chili pepper flakes to taste
- 1 cup white wine (or chicken stock)
- 1 cup de puy lentils
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 parmigiano reggiano rind (optional)
- 1 bunch kale (cut into bit sized pieces) (or spinach or swiss chard, etc.)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup parsley (chopped)
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?