Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lentil Stew with Cannellini Beans
- 1 cup lentils, rinsed
- 6 sprigs flat-leaf parsley plus 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, 1 whole, 1 chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup (or more) vegetable broth
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 roasted red pepper from a jar, chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?