Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lentil Stew With Sausage and Potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cups brown lentils, picked over and rinsed
- 10 small red-skinned potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 pound turkey kielbasa, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small bunch arugula or watercress, tough stems removed; coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup kosher salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?