Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lentil Soup with Sweet Potatoes and Spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups brown lentils
- 4 (15 ounce) cans vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 cans (15 ounce) diced tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?