Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lentil Soup with Spicy Italian Sausage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound fully cooked hot Italian sausage, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 2 large carrots, peeled, chopped (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 2 large parsnips, peeled, chopped (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 2 large celery stalks, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning blend
- 1 pound brown lentils (about 2 1/3 cups)
- 3 quarts (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 1 5-ounce package baby spinach leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?