Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lentil Soup with Kale and Sausage
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces Italian-style or chorizo-style soy sausage
- 4 cups vegetable broth, homemade or store-bought
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped kale or collard greens, or half of a 16-ounce bag
- 1 can (15 ounces) organic vegetarian lentils
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan-style soy cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 264kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 33mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|