Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 strips bacon (3 ounces) cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 medium carrots peeled, halved lengthwise, and cut into 1/4-inch half-moons
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups lentils picked over and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) reduced-sodium chicken broth (3 1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- coarse salt and ground pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?