Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lentil Salad with Lemon and Almonds
- 1¾ cups French green (Puy) lentils, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 2 preserved lemon quarters, rinsed and finely chopped
- 1 shallot, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp butter
- ¾ cup slivered almonds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 458kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 38g (58%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (45%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|