Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lentil Salad with Goat Cheese Crostini Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup green or black lentils
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 12 (1/2-inch-thick) baguette slices (from about half a baguette)
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 small fennel bulb, trimmed and halved
- 1 bunch frise or curly endive
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 2 ounces chvre (fresh goat cheese)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?