Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lentil Salad with Feta Cheese and Walnut Oil
- 2 to 2½ cups Basic Brown or Green Lentils
- 3 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup walnut oil or extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Inside leaves from 1 head romaine lettuce
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 115kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|