Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lentil Salad Recipe
- 2 medium leeks, roots and dark green parts removed
- 3 fresh Italian parsley stems, leaves removed
- 1 pound French green lentils (lentilles du Puy, about 2 cups), rinsed
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1 medium garlic clove, smashed and peeled
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and small dice (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar, plus more as needed
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?