Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lentil Cakes (Patties)
- 1 cup dry brown lentils
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup wheat and barley nugget cereal (e.g. Grape-Nuts™)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|