Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lentil Almond Stir-Fry
- Mint sauce
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 serrano chile pepper, de-veined and seeded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- pinch of salt
- a touch of sugar, or honey, or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 to 8 very small new potatoes, cut into 1/2 pieces
- 2 cups cooked brown or black lentils
- 12 brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt, thinned out with a bit of water, and salted with a pinch of salt
- 2 dates, pitted and chopped
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?