Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemony Skillet-Seared Rainbow Trout
- 2 lemons
- Four 8- to -10ounce whole rainbow trout, cleaned (see Notes, or ask the fishmonger to perform this task)
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly milled black pepper, to taste
- 4 small garlic cloves, very thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and patted dry
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 274kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 116mg (39%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|