Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemony Shrimp Linguine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6-8 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 large lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper or to taste
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh linguine
- 1 lb. fresh shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon capers for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?