Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemony Leg of Lamb, Greek Style
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, coarsely crumbled
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 leg of lamb, 5½ to 6 pounds, excess fat trimmed
- ¾ cup water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 874kcal (44%)|
|Total Fat 69g (106%)|
|Saturated Fat 30g (152%)|
|Cholesterol 225mg (75%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|