Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemony Green Beans with Walnuts and Thyme
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g|