Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemony Chicken Souvlaki With Celery and Feta
- 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest, plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice and 2 lemons, halved
- 6 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 1 3/4 pounds), cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 small red onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 ounces pocketless pitas or flat breads, warmed
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?