Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemony Blueberry Layered Pie
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 (21 ounce) can LUCKY LEAF® Premium Blueberry Pie Filling
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.7g|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 86.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|