Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemongrass beef stew with noodles
- 1 tbsp ginger , chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , chooped
- 3 stalks lemongrass , outer leaves removed, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, plus extra to serve
- 2 red chillies , thinly sliced (leave the seeds in if you like it spicy)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250g stewing beef , cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp five spice powder
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 400ml beef stock
- 100g wide rice noodles
- lime wedges, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?