Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemongrass and Coconut Curry with Summer Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons (or more) Thai curry paste
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced, white and pale-green parts and dark-green parts divided
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 1-inch piece peeled ginger, thinly sliced
- 6 cups mixed 1/4-inch-thick sliced vegetables (such as Japanese eggplant, long beans, summer squash, and bell peppers)
- 2 lemongrass stalks, bottom third only, tough outer layer removed, bruised with the back of a knife or a rolling pin
- 2 cups (or more) chicken broth or vegetable stock
- 1 13 1/2-oz. can light unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes (optional)
- 2 sprigs basil plus leaves for garnish
- 1 tablespoon (or more) fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam; optional)
- Kosher salt
- Steamed rice (optional)
- Lime wedges (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?