Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon-and-lime icebox pie with a chocolate graham-cracker crust
- For the chocolate graham-cracker crust:
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed graham crackers (about 8 large rectangles)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted, still warm
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?