Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon-and Prosciutto-Stuffed Pork Loin Roast with Broccolini
- 1 4-pound boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
- 12 thin prosciutto slices (about 6 ounces)
- 1 large lemon, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds broccolini, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup Pinot Grigio or other dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Special equipment: Kitchen string
- Ingredient info: is available in the asian foods section of most super markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?