Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon sole with crab & tarragon butter sauce
- 50g butter , softened
- 1 tbsp chopped tarragon leaves
- 50g/2oz crab , half white meat, half brown
- 1 lemon , zested, then cut into thin slices
- 1 large whole lemon sole or 2 small ones, descaled and gutted (ask your fishmonger to do this), washed and dried
- 50ml white wine
- 1 tbsp capers , drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp double cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?