Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon panna cotta with blackberries & honey madeleines
- 3 leaves of gelatine (see tip at bottom of page)
- 600ml double cream
- 150ml milk
- 200g caster sugar
- zest and juice 2 lemons
- zest 1 lime
- 3 medium eggs
- 80g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 80g plain flour for dusting
- 40g ground almonds
- 75g unsalted butter , melted, plus extra for the tin
- 200g blackberries (about 40 in total)
- 3 tbsp crme de mre liqueur or cassis (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?