Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon or Orange Cake ()
- 2 1/4 cups (250 grams) cake flour, sifted
- 3/4 teaspoon double-acting baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (335 grams) sugar
- Grated zest of 3 lemons or 2 oranges
- 5 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup (165 grams) crme frache, homemade or storebought, or heavy cream, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) dark rum (for the lemon cake) or Grand Marnier (for the orange cake)
- 7 1/2 tablespoons (3 3/4 ounces; 110 grams) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?