Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon or Orange Cake
- 2¼ cups (250 grams) cake flour, sifted
- ¾ teaspoon double-acting baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups (335 grams) sugar
- Grated zest of 3 lemons or 2 oranges
- 5 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup (165 grams) creme fraiche, homemade or store-bought, or heavy cream, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) dark rum (for the lemon cake) or Grand Marnier (for the orange cake)
- 7½ tablespoons (3¾ ounces; 110 grams) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 285kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 108mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|