Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon curd & blueberry loaf cake
- 175g softened butter , plus extra for greasing
- 500ml tub Greek yogurt (you need 100ml/3.5fl oz in the cake, the rest to serve)
- 300g jar good lemon curd (you need 2 tbsp in the cake, the rest to serve)
- 3 eggs
- zest and juice 1 lemon , plus extra zest to serve, if you like
- 200g self-raising flour
- 175g golden caster sugar
- 200g punnet of blueberries (you need 85g/3oz in the cake, the rest to serve)
- 140g icing sugar
- edible flowers , such as purple or yellow primroses, to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?