Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon and Toasted-Coconut Meringue Pie
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons (about) ice water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 6 large egg yolks
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 large egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, lightly toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?