Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon & thyme chicken with roast potatoes & olives
- 2 large floury potatoes , peeled and diced into 2cm cubes
- 14 black kalamata olives
- onion , thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs thyme , 2 with leaves stripped
- olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts , sliced in half horizontally (not all the way through) and opened out like a book
- 1 lemon , cut into quarters
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise , with either a squeeze of lemon juice or clove crushed garlic
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?