Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon & raspberry meringue tart
- 350g plain flour , plus extra
- 200g butter , cold and cut into cubes
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 x 312g jars good-quality lemon curd
- 2 whole large eggs and 2 large egg yolks, beaten together
- 200g punnet raspberries
- icing sugar , to decorate
- 4 egg whites (from the eggs used for yolks in pastry and filling)
- 140g white or golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp cornflour
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?